Making the most of your time during Covid-19
Here’s a few ideas of how you might use any extra time you have:
- Read your Bible!
- Read the Bible with someone else, or others, in a group chat.
- You can use Bible study guides from the church website or other material you have.
- The Swedish method might be a good way forward for those not confident with a conventional Q & A approach; keep in mind it is not the method for others to jump in with their insights and corrections! See https://gotherefor.com/offer.php?intid=29664 or https://kidsandhomes.com/beginners-guide-to-the-swedish-bible-study-method for examples.
- Read a book. Order books online from https://www.koorong.com.
- Start or join a book club to discuss good books together.
- Pray with someone / others.
- Pray for people you know who aren’t Christians, especially for opportunities to speak about the security of knowing the Lord of this world. Many people are more open to talking about the bigger issues of life at the moment.
- Call someone who might be isolated.
- Write letters to people; especially those who might be feeling the isolation (children might love mail too!).
- Play games (E.g. using Zoom).
- Watch a Christian film, or series of talks, and discuss with someone.
Let us know what other idea you have that are worth sharing!
Comments are closed.
Great tips thanks!